UAE Golden Visa now available directly from real estate developers
June 12 2023
Dubai’s real estate market has surged in the first quarter, driven by the Golden Visa program. In the first quarter, nearly 31,000 homes sold in Dubai, up 50% from a year ago, according to the latest data from DXBInteract.com. “There are two drivers here—sustained luxury home demand and the golden visa program finding new takers.
Last year, Dubai lowered the property investment limit for 10-year visas to AED 2 million (US$533,000) from AED 10 million, which instantly attracted a swathe of overseas buyers.
Golden Visa UAE benefits and advantages
Some of the benefits of the Golden Visa in the UAE are as follows:
- a long-term, renewable residence visa valid for 10 years
- ability to stay outside of the UAE for any amount of time without having their visa nullified
- sponsoring their family members, including spouses and children, regardless of their ages
- sponsoring their parents for a 10-year residency without the need to pay additional deposits
- sponsoring an unlimited number of domestic helpers
- allowing family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration in the event the primary holder of the Golden Visa passes away